1- I-I-I-Iiiice Breaker!!
2- Gamin’ News
3- Hot Topic
1- INTRO/ I-I-I-ICE BREAKER!!!
• What movie adaptation would you like to see in video game form? Also, what were your impressions of The Avengers: Age of Ultron?
2- GAMIN’ NEWS
• Whatcha playin’?
• Latest Game Releases:
Bubble Gum Popper (Wii U) – April 2, Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Xbox One, PC) – April 7, Aaru’s Awakening (PS4, PS3) – April 7, Bastion (PS4) – April 7, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Edition (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) – April 7, Pokemon Rumble World (3DS) – April 8, Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U) – April 9, I Am Bread (PC) – April 9, Tower of Guns (Xbox One) – April 10, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (New 3DS) – April 10, Mortal Kombat X (Xbox One, PS4, PC) – April 14, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China (Xbox One, PS4, PC) – April 21, Shovel Knight (PS4, PS3, Vita) – April 21, Broken Age (PS4, Vita, Act II on PC) – April 28, Shadowrun Chronicles (PC) – April 28, State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Xbox One) – April 28, Ether One (PS4) – May 5, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker (3DS) – May 5, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Xbox One, PS4, PC) – May 5, Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (3DS) – May 12, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS4) – May 12, Project CARS (Xbox One, PS4, PC) – May 12,• Castlevania creator crowdsource funded “Symphony” successor
• Fraudulent kickstarter pledge devestates developers, but possibility of making goal anyway.
• Ubisoft released Assassin’s Creed Unity knowing it wasn’t finished. Any impact on public perception for future developments?
• Oculus rift could in theory make it to consoles.
• ARK, the open world Jurassic Park-esque fps mmo is also getting Project morpheus support
• DLC has gotten absolutely absurd! Batman Arkham Knight charging $40 without even giving us the whole picture!
3- HOT TOPIC
• Guest Topic
• Microsoft said to be unleashing on E3 with greatest lineup in Xbox history. Is this another over promise, or is there some validity to this statement?
• Former EA CEO says PS4 deserves to be beating Xbox one. Do you agree with this statement? And why? Also, will the Xbox One outsell the ps4 any more after doing so last month, despite Bloodborne launching?